Neo Industrial Plc (Company)
Address: Kankurinkatu 4-6, 05800, Hyvinkää, Finland
You have a right for personal data security. We handle personal data only based on lawful basis and in a transparent way. We comply with principles and regulations of European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Company’s shareholders
• Website visitors
• Stock exchange release and company release recipients
• Other relevant stakeholders (e.g. members of media, investment analysts) (contact persons)
Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
We use personal data for Company’s communications, investor relations management and marketing. The lawful basis for processing personal data is Company’s fulfillment of statutory obligations, Company’s legitimate interest or person’s consent.
Company’s statutory obligation is shareholder register management. Company’s legitimate interests are communications related to business and investor relations.
Handlers of personal data and release of data
People handling personal data are those employees whose job duties involve processing the data. Also employees authorized to maintain help desk and the technical side of customer and marketing registers are processing personal data.
Data will not be released to third-parties. Data will not be released outside EU or EEA.
Processed personal data
Personally identifiable information:
• Contact details like, name, email address, phone number
• Information about job duties like, area of responsibility and title
• Employer company’s contact details and background
• Information about Company’s events the person has participated
• Possible permissions and consents
• Other possible information collected with persons consent
Information about the marketing contents viewed or used by a person (action information):
• Information about sent, opened and clicked releases
• Information about the actions on Company’s websites like, time, page and duration
• Information about subscriptions and downloads of financial information and other materials
Preservation time of personal data
We preserve personal data only as long as it is necessary for the original purpose it was collected for, with considering the active legislation.
Personal information stored in the Shareholder Register will be automatically deleted when the Shareholder renounces the Company's shares.
Participants' information on the Annual General Meetings will be maintained during the Company's active existence. Participant data for other events will be kept for two years after the event.
Information on stakeholder contact persons will be retained as long as the person resumes their duties. The contact details of other stock exchange and press release recipients will be kept in the distribution list until the person announces that they no longer want to receive releases.
Usage information for e-mail messages related to Company's communications and Company’s website content will be automatically deleted 24 months after the event.
Regular information sources:
• Company’s Shareholder register
• Contact details from company’s public website, online services or from other comparable registers
• Information registered has informed himself via website, email or other channel
Principles of securing the register
Register information is only available for the register keeper and other specifically named technical people. Only the named people have the right to handle and maintain the information of register. Users are under professional confidentiality.
You have a right to ask for access to personal data concerning yourself. You have a right to withdraw your consent and object the use of your personal data. You have a right to ask for a correction, restriction and deleting of your personal data. Request the forward mentioned actions by emailing to the above-mentioned email address.
You have a right to make a complaint to authorities about the processing of personal data.
The primary purpose of cookies is to improve and customize the user experience of visitors to the site as well as analyze and improve the functionality and content of the site. Data collected with the cookies may also be utilized in targeting marketing communications as well as optimizing marketing activities.
Visitors to the site cannot be identified with the cookies alone. Data collected with the cookies may however be linked with information obtained by other means, for example when a visitor fills a form on the site. The cookies collect the following data:
• time and duration of visit
• browsed pages
• web browser