Neo Industrial has a strategy of long-term investments in industrial companies. The aim of industrial investment is to raise the level of capital invested by developing the acquired companies. Profits are sought through both dividend flow and value increase.
Objectives of the investment strategy are
- to improve Neo Industrial's profitability with successful investments
- to increase value and liquidity of the company's shares.
Investment are made in
- industrial companies that manufacture end-products or semi-finished products
- industrial companies, operational logic of which is mutual with earlier investments and enables synegy benefits in sales, marketing or distribution with acquired companies
- industrial companies who have significant growth potential within their own industry.
- Investments are long-term and exits are not made until Neo Industrial can no longer add value to the company in question.
Neo Industrial acquires companies manufacturing end-products or semi-finished products, hold growth potential, share an industrial operational logic and mutual sales, marketing and distribution synergy benefits. Currently, Neo Industrial's portfolio includes Cable Segment.
Neo Industrial's investment assets can be invested in shares, stakes, bonds, interest rate instrument, derivatives and other securities. The company can also own and manage fixed assets and real-estate equity.